ISLAND OF THE LOST

Written By Lingkar Dunia on Friday, January 27, 2012 | 6:17 PM

It's in production

Or, at least, at South Pacific Pix they tell me that the script is being written ...



Yes, I am talking about Island of the Lost, the castaway story that has brought me a lot of fans.


Today I received one of those neat letters, this one from Queensland, Australia.
Hi Joan,

I am writing to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Island of the lost"

It was inspiring and I couldn't put it down. I was so enthralled by the imagery and the language you employed so seamlessly, that I was able to conjure up in my minds eye, the most vivid of images. Have you ever thought about having this masterpiece made into a motion picture? Couldn't you just imagine someone like Peter Jackson directing such an offering? With todays wonderful technology, it is possible to create almost any scene imaginable and I can imagine that your telling of this amazing story would be treated with great respect. Nothing needs to be changed and I think it is capable of being turned into a cinematic masterpiece.

Just had to say that, and would help in any way possible to make it happen.

Fantstic stuff Joan, and I would love to see this story told on the big screen.

Nick Gane
 
Thanks, Nick, and many thanks for the permission to publish your great letter on my blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment